Vettä Nordic Spa Review (must visit in cold canadian winter)
I visited Vettä Nordic Spa last winter and it was surprisingly a very nice and relaxing experience.
One thing to note is that Monday–Thursday evening tickets are the cheapest at $85, while weekend tickets are the most expensive at $125. So if you’re flexible with your schedule, going on a weekday evening is definitely worth considering. It's also nice to avoid big crowds.
No phones allowed inside! Some people still tries to sneakily use it but let's follow the rules for the best experience. So I don't have any photos taken from inside the spa.
My favorite part was the Eucalyptus & Citrus Steam Room. The scent was so refreshing, and pretty strong too.
The best part was being outside in the hot pools while it was -10°C and snowing. It sounds super cold but sitting in the hot water while watching the snow fall was actually really nice and made the whole experience feel extra special.
If you enjoy spas and don’t mind the cold, I’d definitely recommend experiencing Vettä Nordic Spa in winter. ❄️♨️

베리 근처에 그런 곳이 있네요. 정보 감사합니다.
ReplyDelete